This blog began when I road in the 2008 Scooter Cannonball Run, a coast to coast endurance event held every two years. I will be riding again in 2010! New Blog Coming Soon!


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Rock - Alcatraz Tour

Alcatraz was my only planned tour/excursion for the brief stay here. I'd like to come back and go up into Napa, etc... The tour was neat. I personally thought Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia was alot more impressive - as far as prison tours go. But a nice boat ride out - the island itself is really cool. Much more so than the actual prison.

Other than that - spent the rest of the day catching up on emails and final preparations for tomorrows departure. Tonight there is a BBQ for all the riders in the race.

No comments:

David's Photo Feed - Most Recent Shots